It has been such an encouragement to hear from each of our team members on the topic of hope over the last two months. They wrote about the hope they have for their sons, the hope they have for the future, the hope they have in the hardest of trials, and the hope they have in Christ.
If you missed any of the posts, here’s a list of the title and authors.
- Our Hope Is Built on the Rock by Monica Swanson
- Our Hope Is Only Found in Him by Monica Leigh
- Facing the Future with Hope by Laura Lee Groves
- Holding On to Hope When you Feel Your Prayers Aren’t Being Answered by Sandra Peoples
- What We Know about Hope by Julie Kieras
- Finding Hope after All the Bad News We Hear by Julie Sanders
- Hope in Christ Alone by Jessica Thompson
- What Has Power over Your Parenting: Fear or Hope? by Christie Thomas
- When Your Hopes Don’t Come True by Julie Brasington
Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for he who promised is faithful. Hebrews 10:23
And if you want to read more on the topic of hope, we recommend Hope for the Weary Mom by Brooke McGlothlin and Stacey Thacker. (affiliate link)