Hey moms! Are you looking for some fun, meaningful activities to do with your children this Christmas? Or maybe you’d just like to find a quiet moment in your own day to reflect on the meaning of Christmas?
We found a few that we thought might interest you! Take some time to look around, and choose what best fits you and your family!
Advent Options for the Busy Mom
- Erin @homewiththeboys, co-founder of the MOB Society, put together a wonderful, free printable for you to use if you are following the Jesus Storybook Bible Advent reading plan! You can print it out as one sheet and hang it somewhere, or cut apart each day and place them in/on your Advent calendar! Here’s a sneaky peak…head over to Home with the Boys for the whole thing!
- Brooke McGlothlin, co-founder of The MOB Society, shared a craft to teach your children about putting others before themselves!
- Gina, from Real Life Titus Two shared an Advent Bible Reading plan that you can easily do in your family Bible times!
- Amanda, from oh Amanda shares how you can spend December impressing God’s Word on your kids’ heart with Truth in the Tinsel (we highly recommend this one).
- Barbara Rainey, from Ever Thine Home, has some wonderful products that she designed herself, that will help make Christ the center of your Christmas as you are able to teach your children the true meaning of Christmas! Decorate your tree with truth and enjoy 14 family night devotions together about Jesus.
Ann Voskamp, from A Holy Experience, and author of One Thousand Gifts, has a new book for you, just in time for Christmas! Be sure to get your copy of The Greatest Gift! It’s a great way to have some quiet reflection about God’s great gift of His Son.