Thank you for your interest in sharing your story with our MOB Society audience!
We are a site for boy moms, by boy moms! We have boys of different ages and interests, but we are all united in our commitment to raise them to be men who love God and love others.
Currently we are accepting guest post submissions for May on the topic “Plan Be Summer,” ways we can be present with our boys in the busy summer months.
If you want to submit a piece to be considered, here are some details to keep in mind:
- Posts should be between 400 and 800 words long and should be sent as a Word document.
- Include your suggested title.
- If quoting a verse from the Bible, please include the translation you use.
- Take time to proof read your submission. We’ll have our editor look over it if it’s accepted, but it’s helpful if you send your best work.
- Include a two-three sentence bio and links to your social media accounts if you want us to share them with your post.
- No images are necessary.
Email your post submission on the topic “#PlanBeSummer” to email@example.com by Monday, May 22nd. If we accept your post, you’ll be contacted ASAP.
Because we have very limited space for guest posts, don’t be discouraged if yours isn’t chosen for this topic! We’d love to have you submit again in the future.