This week Brooke and Erin chatted about Brooke’s book, Gospel Centered Mom, and shared an exciting announcement!
- We live out what we believe
- If what I feel and what the Bible says are two different things, then I’m wrong
- Sign up to join the book club: bit.ly/GospelMomStudy
Don’t Miss This:
- At 5:11, Brooke welcomes us with prayer
- At 6:15, Erin makes two announcements: the MOB Store will be open for one week and Brooke and Erin are available for speaking events. Email email@example.com if you’re interested in booking either of them!
- At 9:48, Brooke talks about her motivation for writing Gospel Centered Mom
- At 12, They discuss our desire to be enough
- At 13, Brooke shares what our greatest need truly is
- At 14, They talk about how to get away away from the “me gospel” and live what we believe
- At 17:40, Erin shares one of her favorites takeaways from the book, “Circumstances don’t change truth”
- At 19, “If what I feel and what the Bible says are two different things, then I’m wrong”
- At 21, they discuss the fact that we’ve forgotten what it means to be a Christian
- At 24:50, they share the big book club announcement! It begins Oct. 9th and runs for 8 weeks. Sign up to join: bit.ly/GospelMomStudy