Welcome to our video series, Meet The Team! Each day this month, we want to introduce you to one of our incredible writers from The MOB Society in the hopes that you’ll get to know them better, see the face and voice behind the words on the screen, and give them a chance to share their heart for equipping and encouraging BoyMoms just like you!
Today, we’d like to introduce you to Sandra Peoples — Sandra is a pastor’s wife and mama of three boys (ranging from 6-9 years old) in Pennsylvania! She’s been part of the MOB Society team since the very beginning and is excited to link arms within a community of BoyMoms who want to raise their boys to be men of faith and integrity.
She lives in a unique space as one of her sons is homeschooled, one attends public school and in a few weeks, she and her husband will be traveling to China to finish a 4 year adoption process for their youngest son who is currently enrolled in a school for blind and visually impaired children. As a special needs mama (her middle son was diagnosed with Autism 4 years ago), she hopes that her writing for The MOB Society will connect with other Special Needs BoyMoms who feel alone in their parenting journey. She wants them to know that God has not forgotten them and that He has a plan for them and their sons! You can connect with her further at SandraPeoples.com
If you can’t view the video, make sure to click this link or copy and paste it in your browser: http://youtu.be/roqlVpujjo0
Want to learn more about Sandra? Make sure to…
- …pop over to her website: SandraPeoples.com
- …check out her books on special needs parenting here
- …connect with her on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest
- …read her posts here at The MOB Society
Latest posts by Sandra Peoples (see all)
- Meet The Team! | Sandra Peoples - August 29, 2014
- Putting God First in Your Own Life: Organic Mentoring - June 9, 2014
- She Has No Fear of the Future - April 7, 2014
- Adoption: Missing So Many of His Firsts - February 14, 2014
- When You Can’t Stop Worrying (Hope for the Messiness of Motherhood) - January 9, 2014