Welcome to our video series, Meet The Team! Each day this month, we want to introduce you to one of our incredible writers from The MOB Society in the hopes that you’ll get to know them better, see the face and voice behind the words on the screen, and give them a chance to share their heart for equipping and encouraging BoyMoms just like you!
Today, we’d like to introduce you to Brooke McGlothlin — Knowing that motherhood can be a lonely journey, Brooke McGlothlin and Erin Mohring, Co-Founders of The MOB Society wanted to create an online space for moms of boys, by moms of boys. The vision for this space was that it would become a community where moms can find encouragement and resources to help them delight in the chaos of raising boys while collectively raising a generation of men to love the Lord.
Brooke’s heart for The MOB Society is two-fold — First, she wants to encourage you to delight in your boys and learn to embrace the way God made them. In doing that, we will be able to empower our boys to grow into the men God created them to be. Secondly, she desperately wants to help you choose to believe that God’s Word is true no matter what you’re feeling or experiencing in the day-to-day messes and joys of your life! Standing on His Truth gives us strength and hope to live the victorious Christian life! You can connect with Brooke at her website: BrookeMcGlothlin.com
If you can’t view the video, make sure to click this link or copy and paste it in your browser: http://youtu.be/QpTxfENdAy8
Want to learn more about Brooke? Make sure to…
- …pop over to her website: BrookeMcGlothlin.com
- …check out her books here
- …connect with her on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest
- …read her posts here at The MOB Society
Latest posts by Brooke McGlothlin (see all)
- 4 Verses to Pray to Help Your Son Be a Man of God - April 22, 2015
- Four Lessons I Learned about God from My Miscarriage - April 16, 2015
- The New BoyRaiser Tribe - April 9, 2015
- Counter-Cultural Parenting: Finding Freedom to Swim Upstream (April Series) - March 31, 2015
- Does Your Child Struggle with Writing? (a perfect “anyschooler” activity!) - March 19, 2015