There are certain challenges that most boys face at some point in their lives…
- performance-based love
- standing up for what’s right—alone
At the MOB Society, we strive to see the challenges of life—whether our son’s or ours—through the lens of God’s Word. The traditional “Man Up” perspective our culture beats into the heads of boys has its pros and cons—sometimes a man does just need to suck it up and do the right thing. But more often it’s completely devoid of a biblical focus on what a man really is.
So we have a generation of men trying to “man up” with no idea what it means to be a man. (<<—tweet that!)
In the month of May, we’ll focus on some of the most common challenges boys face today, equipping moms to come alongside their future men with biblical wisdom in their toolkit.
Starting Friday, set your browser here, and join us for a month-long series on what it truly means to man up—seeking God for the wisdom to do it in the challenges boys face the most. We’ll link to all of the posts in the series here so they’re easy to find. Subscribe now to our feed so you make sure to get it right in your inbox!
Latest posts by Brooke McGlothlin (see all)
- Practical, Spiritual, and Hysterical Wisdom from Your Favorite BoyMom Experts! - May 21, 2015
- 4 Verses to Pray to Help Your Son be a Man of Integrity - May 14, 2015
- 4 Verses to Pray to Help Your Son be a Servant Leader - May 7, 2015
- Real Life Faith: Practical Tips for Teaching Boys to Live What They Believe (May Series) - May 4, 2015
- 4 Verses to Pray to Help Your Son be a Man of Purpose - April 30, 2015